Resilient Seated Check Valve
- Double flange design, the disc is composed of DI plate, steel bar shaft and nylon reinforced fabric.
- The rubber disc is totally encapsulated in NBR rubber for superior sealing and corrosion resistance.
- Nylon fabric is inserted into the disc for strengthening the disc from cracking and breaking during operations.
- Much shorter stroke to minimize water hammer and water slamming.
- The flap disc rises above the flow profile reducing possible wear and damage.
- All iron parts are coated in fusion bond epoxy resin.
- Simple design, top entry cover allows for access for cleaning, replacement and maintenance easy.
- Meets BS EN 1074-3 and BS EN 558-1 F/F dimensions.
For general water supply, fire fighting, HVAC/ cooling & sewage system.