Combination Air Valve (AWWA C-512)
Combination Kinetic air release valve provides 3 functions:
- Air venting for small pockets of air release from pressurized piping system
- Air/vacuum for large air exhaust during filling of the pipeline and
- Admitting large volumes of air during draining of piping system.
- Advanced design with simple mechanism, strong float to prevent cracking during sudden water hammer.
- The float will still be at bottom level even up to air velocity about sonic velocity, until water rises to lift the float and seal the orifice.
- No arms or levers to prevent vibrating, direct closure of the float.
- Smooth cage outside of the float, keep float moving in specified guide rail.
- Bottom impact rubber for collision prevention, and drain easy with proper holes around during vacuum.
- Outside screen will be an option for safety and prevent insects or birds in.
- Fully fusion epoxy coated inside and outside of valve body for long term services.
- Manufacturing standard meets BS EN 1074-3, AWWA C512
- Flange drilling and dimension meets IS 1538 and BS EN 558.
For water system, fire fighting, irrigation System.
Size Range: DN 50-200MM
Pressure ratings: 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa, 2.5 Mpa.
Working temperature: -10°-80°C.
Flow media: clean water
End Connection: PN10/16/25.